Version: 1.2 – Immortal Edition
Size: 4.57 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel i5
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
Change log for patch 1.0.2: Show
Included goodies: manual+ 8 wallpapers+ map+ strategy guide + From the Depths novella series + soundtrack + 15 ringtones + 11 forum avatars + concept arts
Languages: English, polski. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, русский
GOG DRM-free version.
repacked to zip due often pkg installation issues occur
You are born falling from orbit, a new mind in a body once occupied by the Changing God, a being who has cheated death for millennia. If you survive, your journey through the Ninth World will only get stranger… and deadlier.
With a host of strange companions – whose motives and goals may help or harm you – you must escape an ancient, unstoppable creature called the Sorrow and answer the question that defines your existence: What does one life matter?
Torment: Tides of Numenera is the thematic successor to Plan-escape: Torment, one of the most critically acclaimed and beloved role-playing games of all time. Torment: Tides of Numenera is a single-player, isometric, narrative-driven role-playing game set in Monte Cook’s Numenera universe, and brought to you by the creative team behind Plan-escape: Torment and the award-winning Wasteland 2.
* A Deep, Thematically Satisfying Story. The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game, both mechanically and narrative. Your words, choices, and actions are your primary weapons.
* A World Unlike Any Other. Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic. Powered by technology used in the award-winning Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment, the Numenera setting by Monte Cook provides endless wonders and impossibly imaginative locations for you to explore.
* A Rich, Personal Narrative. Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance, with nontraditional characters and companions whose motivations and desires shape their actions throughout the game.
* Reactivity, Replay-ability, and the Tides. Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of “right” and “wrong”. You will decide the fates of those around you, and characters will react to your decisions and reputation. The result is a deeply re-playable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
* A New Take on Combat. With the Crisis system, combat is more than just bashing your enemies. Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.