ScreenFlow 6.2 for Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. Record Anything. Edit Everything. Share Anywhere.
Telestream ScreenFlow® is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, iOS capture and powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you create incredible looking videos, software tutorials, game or screencasts, motion graphics, and animated GIFs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen or the entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and filters for incredible looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox or to Telestream Cloud for transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
Highest quality full or partial screen recording
Retina display? No problem. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything! Our efficient algorithm enables full-screen, 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
Powerful, intuitive video editing
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with Video Actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with Callouts, draw on-screen with Annotations or add iOS Touch callouts for your app demos. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and actions such as Spring, Gravity, Pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Intuitive User Interface
Every so often design and function combine to form an elegant piece of software that’s easy and fun to use. ScreenFlow makes editing video easy, so users can focus on creatively telling their story. Seriously, it’s that good.
Superior Export Quality & Speed
ScreenFlow uses the popular x264 codec for significantly faster and higher quality H.264 exports. ScreenFlow runs as a fully 64-bit application, which improves overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability.
More publishing options let you easily share your video to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Facebook in just a few clicks. We’ve added Telestream Cloud publishing to give you even more format options – WMV, OGG, WebM, HLS conversion and more.
WHAT’S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 6
More powerful recording
• Partial screen-capture
• Multi-channel audio capture
• Loop recording
• iOS Audio monitoring during capture
• Redesigned recording count-down timer
More Editing Control & Effects
• New Motion Tab for animation effects
• Improved Editing UI
• Mute audio and video separately in timeline
• Extract audio channels from multi-channel sources
• New motion curves
• Set default curve types
• Redesigned audio waveforms
More export and sharing options
• Animated .GIF export
• ProRes 422 and 422LT formats added
• Export progress bar over app icon
• Telestream Cloud publishing for WebM, OGG, HLS, WMV conversion and more
What’s New in Version 6.2:
● Lower default GIF export preset Framerate from 30FPS to 15FPS
● Text cursor flashing when recorded by ScreenFlow on macOS Sierra
● Audio cuts out while editing
● Audio drops during playback while waveforms are still drawing
Minor Changes & Bug Fixes:
● Fixed Audio Meter stops responding after switching between the secondary
and main recording window
● Fixed Sometimes ScreenFlow 6 would crash when opening ScreenFlow 5
● Fixed Improved messaging when customer is activating a refunded license
● Fixed Partial screen recording does not remember last position in a new
● Fixed Code sign release disk image
● Fixed Screenflow crash when accidentally setting text field margin to “0”
● Fixed Shadow applied to Gif with Transparency remains static after 1st frame
● Fixed Import Gif’s at correct duration
● Fixed Internal Recording Error Partial Screen Capture
● Fixed ChromaKey applied to GIF prevents playback
● Fixed Resetting Text Box to Default also resets the Text Box contents
● Fixed Background canvas color not exported for ProRes 422, 422HQ and
● Fixed Shortcut keys to mark in/out points no longer work